Who are the leading service providers for blockchain-as-a-service (BAAS)?
If we said that Blockchain is a panacea for solving conventional technology’s bottlenecks, we wouldn’t be wrong. Blockchain is a distributed ledger framework focused on peer-to-peer networking. Blockchain technology, such as SaaS (Software as a Service), is being used to create apps and streamline other business processes. As a result, Blockchain-as-a-Service has emerged (BaaS). It’s a regulated Blockchain platform that lets consumers build apps and digital services on the network, with the provider providing the basic framework and development resources for Blockchain apps.
Blockchain as a Service allows businesses to create applications with less effort. This should help to increase Blockchain adoption. The popularity of Blockchain is growing, and we’re seeing more acceptance of this technology in a variety of industries.
The key characteristics of Blockchain as a Service are as follows:
1. Blockchain network administration
2. It’s easy to set up and use, resulting in a smooth workflow.
3. It already has a network and infrastructure in place.
4. Examining all of the documents on this website is easy.
5. The dashboard and programme creation are also very user-friendly.
As a result of its growing popularity, many new companies are joining the Blockchain space. In the following segment, we’ll look at some of the major players in the field of BaaS.
Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) providers include:
1.IBM Blockchain Platform is a company that has established itself as a leader in the field of Blockchain development. The IBM Blockchain Platform makes use of Hyperledger Fabric. It is available seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
2. Dragnchain is a company based in the United States that offers a platform for full data and business asset security. To boost privacy and Blockchain interoperability, this organisation employs cloud infrastructure.
3. Bloq is a Blockchain-as-a-Service provider with a focus on reconciliation, encryption, and authentication. According to the company, BaaS can also be customised to suit unique business needs. Some of its most popular products include a smart wallet, decentralised cloud, and smart contract platform.
4. Symbiont — This company focuses on fintech companies. Banks and Fintech companies that lend money and loans use Symbiont’s BaaS platform to search documents and record all payments on the ledger.
5. Tzero- This firm provides a Blockchain network that enables traceable and real-time financial transactions.
There are several more. These are only a few of the well-known companies that offer Baas.
Finally, but certainly not least
The growing demand for Blockchain professionals who can provide this technology and help improve the Blockchain platform illustrates the the acceptance of Blockchain technology throughout various industries. Experts and developers in the field of blockchain are in high demand. As a consequence, it is one of the most financially rewarding careers. If you, too, want to work as a Blockchain expert, now is the time to sign up for the Blockchain Council’s Blockchain certification programme. It is a Blockchain and cryptocurrency certification course offered by an online learning platform. This is an industry-specific curriculum that will teach you everything you need to know about Blockchain. For more details, contact the Blockchain Council today.